Friday, May 15, 2015

The Heir by Kiera Cass

So...I was not sure if I was going to read this book or not.  I thought once things were settled between America and Maxon that the story was over.  But, boy was I wrong.  The Heir is about their first born child and what they ask of her since she will one day be the queen.  If you have read the first three books in the series, that sentence should make you wonder because their society only allowed for a man to take the throne.  Cass brings about new ideas and a fresh approach to the selection process.  I do not want to give too much away with this blog post.  I will say that it was a quick read.  I loved, but I hated the ending--because it was the ending of the book.  I cannot wait until the final book in the series is released on October 6, 2015.  Until then, thank you Kiera for a great story.  Here is a quick pic of us together at the TLA conference.

And here is the trailer for the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment