Saturday, July 12, 2014

Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedgwick

The place is the island of Blessed and the characters do not change, but there is time difference in the stories.  Huh?  Yes, that is how I felt at first when I was reading the book.  However, once I realized how intertwined the stories were--it made perfect sense.  And, I really did enjoy it.  The main characters keep finding themselves at this island.  What is the midwinter blood?  How does it affect the lives of everyone on the island?  Very interesting take on this book that takes place over different time periods.  No, they don't travel through time exactly--they are living different lives.
I really liked the book, but in my opinion--just know that you need to stick with it.  It will all come together very interestingly--but it will take a bit.

Book 13

No comments:

Post a Comment